Armonicus represents the new U-arm solution by Villa Sistemi Medicali: a modern and efficient system integrating all our knowledge on Digital Radiography products and providing the effectiveness of DR for all facilities. Featuring a totally new positioning stand and a state-of-the-art 43×43 cm Amorphous Silicon Flat Panel Detector with Caesium Iodide Scintillator, Armonicus offers the possibility to be customized in all its principal parts, with a complete offer of generators, collimators and X-ray tubes from our wide components portfolio.
Armonicus can be easily installed even in narrow spaces and its hardware does not need any extra room thanks to the compact control cabinet, yet can be integrated with a choice of mobile tables, standard or elevating.
Armonicus main features
– Compact and flexible U-arm design for extended use, including general radiographic, emergency and orthopaedic studies
– Configurable with either manual or automatic collimator, for complete system customization
– Wide choice of X-ray tubes (normal or hi-speed) and generators (from 50 kW to 80 kW) for compliance with any diagnostic need
– Touch Screen control panel and infrared remote control, standard on all versions, for ultimate hi-tech look and feel
– Simplified User-Interface, with multifunctional “A” push-button, for immediate operator’s learning
– Complete range of pre-programmable system’s positions, for maximized patient’s throughput
– Operating with either 1 or 2 grids, with dedicated grid parking, for appropriate image definition and unsurpassed user’s comfort
– Complete range of projections allowed, including cross-table lateral exams, for maximum application coverage
Compact and flexible U-arm design
The structure of Armonicus includes the X-ray source, the digital detector and the compact control cabinet, all integrated into a single, compact design. Moreover, the short height of the column, the telescopic arm supporting the digital bucky, as well as the limited footprint of the entire U-arm stand, make possible the installation even in the narrowest rooms. Armonicus is a flexible system ready to operate on virtually any possible patient; its use is not limited even with paediatric or bariatric subjects and patients on wheelchairs can be easily positioned as well. Additionally, the system can be integrated with a complete range of mobile tables, floating and elevating, even battery powered.
The latest technology at your service
Armonicus integrates the most advanced technologies in terms of safety, ease of operation and image quality. The location of the positioner is always controlled by proximity sensors all over the key areas of the machine; this limits any risk of collision with the surrounding environment, for ultimate safety of patients and operators. Additionally, the new collimator features positioning references using a LED source instead of the traditional halogen lamp, thus improving visibility and reducing power consumption. Finally, image acquisition and processing is based on our new VDX 4343TS digital system, employing a 43×43 cm Amorphous Silicon Flat Panel Detector with Caesium Iodide Scintillator, recognized as state-of-the-art in digital X-ray capture technology.